First of all, I Must Confess that I don't really have a Bucket List as such. I do, however, have a Fuck It List longer than Question Time. So, I'm slightly tweaking the confession to spill what's on my Fuck It List, and then a lame attempt at a Bucket List. I am not even remotely an adrenaline junkie, so therefore my long list of Fuck It's include:
- Bungee Jumping
- Sky Diving
- Harbour Bridge Climb
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Hang Gliding
- Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Ditto The Empire State Building
- Climb Mt. Everest
- Go White Water Rafting
- Go Scuba Diving
- Go on any extreme rides at theme parks eg. Roller coaster etc
You get the picture. I'm a big scardey cat, chicken shit wus. Therefore my actual Bucket List is extremely boring. It includes:
- Getting married (check).
- Having kids (check).
- Getting that McMansion in Boganville Heights.
- Seeing my boys grow up.
- Becoming a Granny.
- Finish writing the excruciatingly awful book I started writing years ago, which will require me living until I'm approximately 145 years old, at the slower than a snail's pace rate I'm going.
- Visiting Karen Carpenter's final resting place in California.
- Visiting Prince Edward Island to see all the places associated with author Lucy Maud Montgomery of Anne Of Green Gables fame.
- Visiting the UK to see all the places associated with Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters.
- Visiting Europe, in particular I've always wanted to see Germany since I was a teenager learning German at school (which I now can't remember a word of beyond Guten Tag, but meh, I still want to go).
To do all of the above, I will also need to:
- Win the Lottery.
Have a cup of tea and a cakie (multiplied by a billion times). You know, just so I can have something else I can actually tick off.
Linking up with Kirsty from My Home Truths for I Must Confess.
What's on your bucket list? Or, alternatively, your Fuck It List?